Happy Monday Everyone! Not really. I REALLY dislike Mondays. But this is the last Monday I have to work for at least 2 weeks. I am on vacation next week. WOOHOO and the following Monday is Memorial Day (so I should have off).
So I have 4 more days to get through.
Last month I decided to sign up with the Love with Food foodie box and I got my very first box on Friday. I got this box for free, thanks to a coupon code. Well I still had to pay the $2 shipping and handling. It’s interesting. Looking forward to trying all the items and updating this post as I try them.
(dang it, I went and tagged all the items but I don’t think it is working.).
Anyways the box came with:
- Great Full Cookie from The Cookie Department, Inc.
REALLY good. Tastes like a sweet potato pie. YUM!
- Strawberry Preserves from Bonne Maman
- Hand Drip Coffee from Caffe Borsa
- Original Cajun Seasoning from “Slap Ya Mama”I have tried this seasoning lots of times and a container of it is sitting in my cabinet right now. It is AWESOME on chicken or fries.
- Tomato Crunch from Snapz Crisps
- Authentic Almond Biscotti from Biscotti Bari
Tasted ok. Not nearly enough almonds.
- Latte Candy from Bali’s Best
Tasted ok. I have had other coffee candy that tasted better.
- Mrs. May’s All Natural Pumpkin CrunchReally good. Kinda like a loose and dry granola bar. Would buy again if I saw it in a store.