Okay. I know we are nearly 1/3 into the month already but i thought I would make some goals for the month.
1. Drink more water. Doing REALLY good with this so far. Have to keep it up.
2. Spend less. Not doing good with this at all. I am seriously going to have to lock myself out of my Amazon account. It is just WAY to easy to shop on there.
3. Eat more Vegetables. Think I am doing pretty good with this too, have fallen for roasted broccoli and even roasted cabbage. And if the produce section at Wal-Mart wasn’t so dang crazy today, I would have bought some brussel sprouts to try.
4. Drink less beer. lol..this is really hard. I ♥ to try new beers, its like a hobby for me. Since New Years I have only had 2 beers, one on Friday and one on Saturday. Both lite beers 😦 I really love all the dark beers….so good.
5. Clean up Clutter. So did this. My cookbook shelf in the kitchen looks AWESOME! Theres still a lot more to do though.
So my goals are listed. Now I have to hunker down and figure out what this winter storm is going to do. You know us Wilmingtonians totally FREAK OUT when comes to snow.